Saturday, December 18, 2010

Little Pillow and a Cookie Recipe

Today I made this sweet little pillow for my Mom...aka..."GiGi"
It's my Grand-Daughter's hand print
so her Great Grand-Daughter
I think these little pillows are so sweet...
Sandra made one for her Daughter-in-law~ Holly
with Wyatt's hand-print.
She loved it!
I'm making another one for my daughter and of course one for myself!
I think GiGi will like her's too!
It's a sweet little keepsake don't you think?

After sharing my Fudge recipe last week
I ask Sandra to give me her favorite cookie recipe to share
Here it is...
Chocolate Chip Cookies
( I've had these on many occassions so I know they are GOOD!!)

2 sticks melted butter
1/2 c oil
1 c sugar
1 c brown sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
3 1/2 c plain flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp soda
12 oz chocolate chips
nuts- optional
(Personally I LOVE walnuts and/or pecans in my cookies)
Here's the thing on this recipe...
Don't use a mixer...stir in all the ingredients by hand with a spoon

then use an ice cream or melon scooper ( medium size )
to drop on the cookie sheet
Bake @ 375 for 8 - 10 minutes

Easy Easy!!
Plus I have it on good authority that SANTA loves these cookies!!
Just thought I'd throw that in

I'm linking over to Rebecca's Birthday Party!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY REBECCA!!!
Won't you join us?

XoXo
Tammy


6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - I love this!!! Gorgeous!!!

    ;-D robelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy
    What a sweet little pillow and such a great idea... thank you so much for sharing my birthday with me... it made it that much more special.
    Wishing you a blessed Christmas.
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a precious keepsake! Yes, she will LOVE it, we grandmothers love anything that has to do with our sweet grands. Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie!
    What a beautiful gift for your sweet grandbaby! I am sure she will love it....also wanted to let you know that computer is fixed, and we are back to our Yaya Christmas Give-a-Ways, if you would like to join us again!

    xo...deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammy, I think you sewed a little piece of your heart in that pillow. It's precious!
    I also love that your mother is called "Gigi" by her g'kids...love that!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete